Friday, May 4, 2012

Art Curation

This exhibit I have made is called: In the "Click" of Time. The artwork will only be made up of black and white photographs. The purpose of this exhibit is to show how people age through time. The pictures will be of all different ages and can be of any activity or scenery.
This was actually very difficult. I have gotten little to no sizes of the photographs to add to my project. Years and dates were also hard to come by when I put this together.
Finding photos to add to my exhibit was even difficult. A lot that popped up was of websites to book a photographer for an event. Most of my photographs are of not-well known photographers or not even famous ones for that matter. That wasn't what I was trying to go for in my exhibit anyways. I mainly wanted to just focus on finding different life stages to show.

No comments:

Post a Comment