Friday, March 2, 2012

Peer Response Review

1. Hyperlink the Blogs you reviewed into your Blog
2. When looking at Project #1: (Elements and Principles), did you agree with the element or principle the artist listed with the images? Did you see other elements and principles in the images?
3. When looking at Project #2: Where there any images in the Peer Blogs the same as your own? If yes, what were they? Where the reasons the image was selected the same or different as your own?
4. Where there any images that your Peers selected that pique your interest now? If yes, what are they and what is your connection with them? What would you want to know about them?
5. What do you think about  the process of reading your peers reflection? Do you find this to be a valuable in your learning?
6. Check your Blog and read comments posted by your Peers. Do you find their comments helpful?

Blog 1- http://caralieforartinquiry.blogspot.com/
2) I agreed with all of the elements and principles listed with the images. The shape image could have also been considered art, or even variety because the heart kind of seemed random and floating in the sky!
3) There were no similar pieces because I went to Albright Knox and this peer went to an art museum in Sweden!!!
4) Jan Massy’s Venus Cytheria peaked my interest because there was so much detail going on. In the background very small there seems to be so much action going on.
5) Reading the reflection helped me understand why the pieces were chosed.


Blog 2- http://jbsaed200.blogspot.com/
2) I also agreed with all the elements and principles listed with the images. The color picture was indeed very colorful. I believed the space picture could have also fallen into the balance or line category.
3) There were no similar pieces however when I was going through the museum one peaked my interest the peer had wrote about.
4) L’Ambitieuse is a piece the peer shared that had my interest. In a different way as the peer, I looked at it and saw a beautiful young woman arm and arm with an old man. To me this says she is a gold-digger and the artist is trying to portray that even back then some women just wanted the fame and riches.

6) I read the comments on my blogs. I was happy to see that someone enjoyed my slideshow and even considered it to be creative! After looking at other peers' I noticed that some people really have a knack with photography and can take such unique and fantastic photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment