Thursday, January 26, 2012

AED200: The first Blog

1. How was the process of creating the GMail account and setting up the Blog?
2. What do you expect to learn in this course?
3. How do you feel about taking an online course?

1. The process was very easy. I looked at the powerpoints and they were literally step by step.

2. In this course, I expect to learn different techniques artists have used. After learning them I am sure we will have to use the techniques to create something ourselves. Other than the actual bookwork I hope to learn that maybe I do actually have some artistic capability!

3. I already had a hybrid course that was half online so I am not too concerned with taking an online class. The only thing I am concerned about is forgetting to check Angel or forget to submit an assignment!

No comments:

Post a Comment